What We Believe
OUR CORE VALUES
As a Christ-centered church, we value:
- Relying on the authority of Scripture in our lives.
- Worshipping in a reverent and joyful manner to communicate our need for God and that we appreciate His presence in our lives. Our worship on Sunday mornings offers two distinct styles. The music may be different, but the substance and the message are the same.
- Reaching people for Christ.
- Being a warm, caring and welcoming family.Standing courageously for truth. We truly welcome all who are seeking God’s truth and forgiveness in their lives. We believe that God’s truth calls on us to defend the sanctity of life and marriage, and to resist those who seek to deny this nation’s Christian heritage.
- Proclaiming the free grace of God, a gift to all.
To call our world to Christ…
- Our world is… the thousands of families living in the communities of the Monongahela, Youghiogheny, Allegheny and Ohio River valleys.
- Our world is… the people in the Mon Valley who depend on our monthly Food Pantry.
- Our world is… the five-state broadcast area where the “Journey by Grace” radio ministry is heard on WORD 101.5 FM
- Our world is… this nation where we actively uphold family values and the faith of our founding fathers.
- Our world is… the countries where Free Methodist Church of North America missionaries are supported by our offerings.
- Our world is… wherever someone is visiting our website www.journeybyGrace.org.